Dare to be different...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From what I noticed this summer, you folks inSweden have so many american pick up trucks, that-I dare to say-not that different at all lol. Mind you most were Rams-so Chevy is an odd one after all.

1990Z71Swede

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From what I noticed this summer, you folks inSweden have so many american pick up trucks, that-I dare to say-not that different at all lol. Mind you most were Rams-so Chevy is an odd one after all.
RAM's are everywhere, they have become more and more common in recent years. There was actually one on that field. Chevys? Not so much. I think a 2023 Duramax 2500 is like $160 000. About the same as a 2023 Mercedes AMG E63 S. That might have something to do with it.:cool:

Can you identify the horse trailer? You should;)

Last edited:

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know
RAM's are everywhere, they have become more and more common in recent years. There was actually one on that field. Chevys? Not so much. I think a 2023 Duramax 2500 is like $160 000. About the same as a 2023 Mercedes AMG E63 S. That might have something to do with it.:cool:

Can you identify the horse trailer? You should;)
I know absolutely zip,zero,nada about horse trailers lol

1990Z71Swede

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know

I know absolutely zip,zero,nada about horse trailers lol
Well, that is as it should be I guess.:)

The reason I asked is that it's made in the UK, where you appear to live. Althoug I'm sensing a connection to another European country with a flag that shares it's colors with yet another European country where the population of pigs is five times Larger than that of Humans.;)

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, that is as it should be I guess.:)

The reason I asked is that it's made in the UK, where you appear to live. Althoug I'm sensing a connection to another European country with a flag that shares it's colors with yet another European country where the population of pigs is five times Larger than that of Humans.;)
If you on about Denmark then you are right-we share colors. Tho I don't think they have 5 times as many pigs as humans lol