Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Took this morning in the parking garage at work slight auto filter on but not as I haven’t posted pics of “ER” before lol.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

sweetk30

c3500-HD
Reaction score
3500-HD doin her job . . 1,000gal worth of blacktop / ashphult sealer tanks on her bed . Tanks to refurb and get ready for next season .

And my new flatbed showed up today . Just need to pull it from doner truck . And its setup with all led lights .

Attachments

• 20210823_185352.jpg
    20210823_185352.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210823_172336.jpg
    20210823_172336.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210823_172347.jpg
    20210823_172347.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 10

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup that’s because of them seeing people like you roll “HAM” round town in a low cost buy,clean,classic body style ride and have no payments and know they been suckered in on the “$60k plus truck dream” from that guy at the dealership who just made you buy a truck that’s basically the most expensive thing you own even for some they’re homes! But look at you, “it at brand new but I keep it clean son!” Walk n talk as you glide with that yeah I have money in my pocket now whata drank girl! Booom! banging ******* them boys when I stroll up in my gmt400 looking classic while me n my ride to take you back to when real guys drove trucks/SUV’s to be used not neighborhood status symbols that you can’t even back up into your own driveway with! Lmmfao!!

I'm confused if your trying to insult me or what.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
No insult but complimenting you! ham stands for hard as a mother******* lol if you don’t know. But expressing through words that you (whether you know or don’t) you have people who wished they’d bought something older vs newer to have an overall better quality of life with money leftover in their pockets and bank accounts. And giving you a possible view of of the others seeing you happy with your ride not having to be new off the lot.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No insult but complimenting you! ham stands for hard as a mother******* lol if you don’t know. But expressing through words that you (whether you know or don’t) you have people who wished they’d bought something older vs newer to have an overall better quality of life with money leftover in their pockets and bank accounts. And giving you a possible view of of the others seeing you happy with your ride not having to be new off the lot.

**** I'm getting old. I dnt know the lingo and yet I'm only turning 29 this weekend.
I'm the odd ball, own a newer truck and older trucks. Just needed that pulling power that an older truck isn't rated for.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I get it on needs of life and actual more modern needs put on vehicles. but as I’m sure you know a good chunk of newer truck owners are for the illusion of using it as a truck. Seeing people tow the smallest of trailers or anything that could easily fit into the bed But rather looks more like the dog hooked to the bumper on national lampoons!