Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
@HotWheelsBurban , me too! Home Depot had this one in the lot. I definitely believe that cclb's are the rarest to find around here. I've only seen one other. It was nice and shiny, unlike mine.
Wow, that one even has the square body Rallye wheels and trim too. I don't see too many crew cabs around Houston ( that are 400s anyway). Now newer trucks, yes, lots of crew cabs. Especially last two generations. Those have basically become America's new family sedan.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Me n roni made a run to town other day in his gmc. Passed my friend "the captain" n i said "ya know he probly doesnt know if its me or you." msgn him tonite n got this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-222627.png
    Screenshot_20210805-222627.png
    467.4 KB · Views: 25

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
Been looking for a RCSB GMT400 for a while, but the market up here has gone ******* insane. Average asking price for a clean truck is $10k, for a V6 with no power windows or doors! A 305 or 350 truck is $15-20k, depending on trim level.

So I switched gears and bought something else. Picked this solid little gem up for $6k. Put the 6.2 in the Trail Boss to work, it just laughed, didn't even notice it behind it.
You must be registered for see images attach

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been looking for a RCSB GMT400 for a while, but the market up here has gone ******* insane. Average asking price for a clean truck is $10k, for a V6 with no power windows or doors! A 305 or 350 truck is $15-20k, depending on trim level.

So I switched gears and bought something else. Picked this solid little gem up for $6k. Put the 6.2 in the Trail Boss to work, it just laughed, didn't even notice it behind it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Details on the car?

I just picked up a 56 dodge custom royal 4dr thats gunna be full rebuild