Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texvet

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to put this in daily truck pictures but if someone feels it should be moved, be my guest. Friend of mine just sent me these pictures of his latest "find".
Square body home made winch truck, 454, probably grandma 4 speed, obviously hasn't moved in a while under its own power. But it does have a tachometer gauge cluster! PM me if you're interested, and I will give you his contact information. He's slightly south of Conroe, Texas which is north of Houston. Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

ps: he didn't say what $$ he wanted to get out of it. Probably doesn't have much in it though cause it's how he does things. He is a country boy for sure, builds hot rods and fixes stuff. Worked on my Burb before, did a good job.

just talked to him, he said the truck has a 20,000 pound Ramsey winch on it, in good condition. The cab is bad but the rest is better than it looks. It's a 73 with a good VIN and he has the title.

Is that a Hotel ice cube bucket sitting on top of the carb?

Wilecoyote

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
seent this truck this afternoon on my way back from work.

it had to be bagged cause it was riding pretty smooth @ 70 ish when I passed it in the semi slack covid traffic on I-40.
before the covid I would never take 40 to go to or back from work for the 2 hr. rush hours round here.

Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Went to a truck cruise today. Weren't as many trucks this year as there was in 2018, obviously because of Covid, but there was a still a fair amount there. Finally got around to installing my Racerback and Tahoe Z71 fog lights. I really wanted to enter it in the burnout contest, but I didn't bring any junk tires with me. I plan on doing it next year. I did take a few videos of some 400s doing great burnouts, one even did an awesome 4WD burnout!

This is my cousin's 80 Power Wagon, he swapped in a 12V Cummins with a manual.

Also saw this sweet K2500 Burb.

Washed the Silver Fox a few days ago, bought some old school slotted bed rails from a guy at school for $20. I don't think they look too bad on it.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put the bullet holes on my wifes burb and her stocks and 285s on mine. Didn't care for the look on hers but it made the decision to keep them or go back to some type of factory wheel and bigger tires on the 98 along easier.