Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wanna get a brush guard similar to that lol. Looking at a westin 1pc
Thats a ranchhand. My 06 has one also and the rear bumper and the 98s gonna get one also. Worth every penny imo. I know it's saved atleast 2 grilles and probably radiators in my 06 from hitting buzzards. We hit a huge owl one night in hers that would've definitely got the grille and a/c condenser.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Thats a ranchhand. My 06 has one also and the rear bumper and the 98s gonna get one also. Worth every penny imo. I know it's saved atleast 2 grilles and probably radiators in my 06 from hitting buzzards. We hit a huge owl one night in hers that would've definitely got the grille and a/c condenser.
Ranch Hand, made in Shiner,Texas. Actually a larger employer than the brewery, IIRC they started as an offshoot of a company called Kaspar Wire Works, who made newspaper racks, shopping carts and all sorts of wire baskets and containers. Very popular in Texas and the ones I've seen look well made.