Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

3 generations spanning 30 years in 1 photo.

While I am partial to the 400 in this pic let it be known they only get sweeter with time. I hated the 800 when it came out. Man do I love them now. Honestly probably the best all around truck GM has ever put out.

I hope one day 30 years down the road I am as fond of the T1 as I am for the squares, 400s and 800s but for now she gets a lot of hate from me.

Second thought there won’t be any chevys newer than the 800s on the road in 30 years other than brand new electric abominations

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

3 generations spanning 30 years in 1 photo.

While I am partial to the 400 in this pic let it be known they only get sweeter with time. I hated the 800 when it came out. Man do I love them now. Honestly probably the best all around truck GM has ever put out.

I hope one day 30 years down the road I am as fond of the T1 as I am for the squares, 400s and 800s but for now she gets a lot of hate from me.

Second thought there won’t be any chevys newer than the 800s on the road in 30 years other than brand new electric abominations
Call me biased but I'd pick the "400" everytime.