Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I have seen small amounts of camber like that but the truck I saw yesterday was about 3 degrees negative. And it was lifted so I don’t think he did it on purpose for performance.

Sounds like those axles aren't long for this world. Since the axle tubes are supported toward the outside by the leaves, I have a hard time visualizing the sort of ignorance required to make that happen by duking it. Something would need to be pressing down hard on the pig to make that happen.

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like those axles aren't long for this world. Since the axle tubes are supported toward the outside by the leaves, I have a hard time visualizing the sort of ignorance required to make that happen by duking it. Something would need to be pressing down hard on the pig to make that happen.
The axles being supported toward the outside is what was confusing me, it would take a serious jump to bend it in that way. Maybe he did do it on purpose for some reason? It’s beyond me.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Saw this nice GMC Sierra at Kroger yesterday. Looks better than the picture, two ladies were in it, going to Whataburger next door.

Attachments

• IMG_20230408_182652802.jpg
    IMG_20230408_182652802.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 9

ralmo94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
going to Whataburger next door.
I remember going to a what a burger while working nights years ago, it was about 1am, went to get lunch for the whole crew, (construction) was a long line, couldn't leave the line, ended up falling asleep with my foot on the brake in the drive thru, and when I woke up it was 20 min later, and the line hadn't moved, I was still 3 cars from the window.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I remember going to a what a burger while working nights years ago, it was about 1am, went to get lunch for the whole crew, (construction) was a long line, couldn't leave the line, ended up falling asleep with my foot on the brake in the drive thru, and when I woke up it was 20 min later, and the line hadn't moved, I was still 3 cars from the window.
I believe it! There's a WB across the highway from the RV park (SE corner of the intersection of South Main Street/Highway 90A and Loop 610, gotta be one of the busiest intersections in town!). After the other restaurants in the area have closed for the evening, the Whataburger drive through line is always long, especially Friday and Saturday nights. I like this particular WB because this drive through is big enough for the crew cab to navigate without smacking anything! Which when your truck is 21 feet long, is a good thing! With a trailer on the back, like I did last month for the swap meet, and will be doing again in a couple of weeks, it's 33' total, which makes it almost as big as the tour bus motor coaches that come in the park....

Attachments

• IMG_20230310_115309816_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230310_115309816_HDR.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 8