Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Same here living in Iowa, gets aggravating when you can't drive what you want all year round without salt dissolving it to nothing. I'm grateful that this year has been very mild unlike past years, but the constant "oh it's gonna warm up and it's gonna rain to wash the salt away!" to "oh boy, it's going to be 25 degrees the next day with 2-3" of snow" then back to "it's gonna be 40 with all day rain" gets old real quick, all that snow melt progress eventually gets wiped away within a few days, just a repeating cycle. And like you said, we aren't guaranteed a straight run of rain to wash the salt away until April.
Yes my friend in Cedar Rapids says that winter below Highway 20 is bad enough, but above it, he says is the north pole.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Highly edited photo of my truck next to a new one. Then another guy had a newer gmc that looked nice. I think I prefer the gmc to the Chevy.

Last pictures are my crazy little brother with his boss truck and trailer loaded down with his pop up camper his 4wheeler and His buddy’s rzr. He’s a wild man love the redneck ingenuity.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Parked next to this today. An older gentleman came out and asked if I’d trade. Lol He checked his mileage and said it was 389k(Diesel). I asked what year it was and he insisted it was from the early 70’s.