Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Blue boi. (lol)

Got tired of hearing "tap tap tap" over every bump from my Lund FastBack, so I just took it off. Since I had an auto glass shop swap in a rear slider, the fastback wouldn't sit right and would tap the back window every time I hit a bump. Also took off my side window covers, since I drive in the mornings now, its dark and was getting harder to see with them, they were becoming a huge blind spot. For some reason, while driving, it feels like it has lost some weight. Planning on getting a Tyger roll-up tonneau cover soon for it, only $190 off of eBay, not bad!

You must be registered for see images attach

Took this pic a month ago of the Silver Fox, added some stainless rocker trim. Always wanted a truck with stainless rockers.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Blue boi. (lol)

Got tired of hearing "tap tap tap" over every bump from my Lund FastBack, so I just took it off. Since I had an auto glass shop swap in a rear slider, the fastback wouldn't sit right and would tap the back window every time I hit a bump. Also took off my side window covers, since I drive in the mornings now, its dark and was getting harder to see with them, they were becoming a huge blind spot. For some reason, while driving, it feels like it has lost some weight. Planning on getting a Tyger roll-up tonneau cover soon for it, only $190 off of eBay, not bad!

Took this pic a month ago of the Silver Fox, added some stainless rocker trim. Always wanted a truck with stainless rockers.

I really like your blue truck. The color matched accessories make it look super 90s (in a good way).

Reaction score
New member, first post. Bought my '94 GMC 1500 in 2010 with 89K miles on it. It spent it's previous life as a Mendocino County CA Sheriffs truck and likely hauled TONS of pot out of the mountains. The only straight body panels on it are the hood & the roof which has all those cop light holes plugged with rubber disks. When I got it the torsion keys were cranked all the way up to level it and it drove horribly so I backed them off but couldn't stand the nose down attitude so I installed 2" dropped shackles and it leveled out nicely. Next summer (when I get back to my house in the woods) I need to pull the heads off the engine and fix leaky head gaskets. It's supposed to be a 305 but won't really know until I open it up. I've use it as a TRUCK, hauling wood, brush & gravel (2400lb in one load!! A little sketchy but worked). I've put another 100k on it in the past 9 years. I will likely keep it forever because I like it, I'm old and I have no use for a new truck.

ken

Last edited: