Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This morning at school:
You must be registered for see images attach

And the fine that followed for failing to park 25 meters away from the sign...

Something about seeing a GMT400 in the streets outside the USA is super cool. I remember seeing a picture of a white Suburban on the streets of Japan years ago and it seemed comically large compared to everything surrounding it.

Thanks for sharing, sorry that you were fined!

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Something about seeing a GMT400 in the streets outside the USA is super cool. I remember seeing a picture of a white Suburban on the streets of Japan years ago and it seemed comically large compared to everything surrounding it./QUOTE]

Well, these GMT400's and chevy vans especially have a large following here in Finland, but it brings me great joy everytime I park her up pretty much anywhere, because at least half of the bed sticks out from amidst of the small city cars :D
And the parking ticket, well, there's a first time for everything and after 4 years of driving, I guess it was due :33:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Thank you, it's fun to drive, except in heavy traffic.
18 speed in this thing. I usually idle along in whatever gear the average traffic speed is. They pull away for a second but always slow back down and I catch them as they take off once again. I avoid shifting as much as possible. 100k lbs in a smooth bore tanker will beat your ass if you get to jerking around too much.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
18 speed in this thing. I usually idle along in whatever gear the average traffic speed is. They pull away for a second but always slow back down and I catch them as they take off once again. I avoid shifting as much as possible. 100k lbs in a smooth bore tanker will beat your ass if you get to jerking around too much.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

What do you haul in there?