Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
Removed the drop shackles and installed a 1.5" level. Just prefer a leveled truck. With 33s.
Also had it paint corrected and ceramic coated.
You must be registered for see images attach

33s are next.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Beautiful truck and colour, obviously well taken care of. The black one is just as nice.

The daily. Just a plain-jane V6/NV3500/3.08's. Only option checked was the color-matched mirrors.
'97-only color.
The black one is...well...'apart'. Has been for a while.
Stalled project. I do work on it occassionally/sometimes/rarely. Certainly not enough. It's been down for a few years, now. Been collecting lots of parts, though.
No front clip, no engine/trans, no interior, no box.
Rear suspensions back together! Again! Finally! Hopefully for the last time. Think I've got 'er dialed-in this time.
Have no time! Working on everybody else's project rides!

Steve Cunningham

heavy chevy
Reaction score
What you said . I've never seen another c1500 that I've had for 21 years with tow hooks until I came on this site. The weather's been poor I will have to wait until the end of May to put on summer rims and tires. I wish mine was blue.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The homestead pictures as promised.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Put a Westin headache rack on a few weeks ago, looks kick ass, can't wait to get an Auxbeam 50 inch light bar for it. It's got louvers in the back and it works with my tool box. I would've gotten a roll bar, but I would need at least 4-6 inches of lift, 315's and $700+. Oh, and added some pinstriping and put the Chevy grille back on:

Decided to put the grille guard back on my 97 yesterday, inspired from @77Concours' build. I stripped the clear off of it when I did the rims below, now it looks brand new, I just have polish it every so often now. Planned on putting two 4 inch LED floods on it, though it does look good were it is at now:

Got some new winter rims for $100 at a swap meet (kid painted them with plasti-dip before until I laid some paint stripper on them, cleaned up nice, I can't believe someone would plasti-dip these!):