Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
+1 for lower valence crew! I think they clean up the look of these trucks really nicely. On a farm beater or something closer to a dedicated off road vehicle I'd understand taking them off, but I think the majority of clean trucks look better with them.

I took this from a second floor window at my dad's the other day, for some reason it seems weird to see the truck from this angle.

You must be registered for see images

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm one for not having the valance. On some trucks they're not bad but the majority of trucks Ive een look better without em.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I like and don't like the valence. On my 97, I can't put one on because the plow mount's in the way and my tires would rub. Now my 98 could use a valence since it is more of a street truck.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Picked up this truck in an interesting way. Previous owner bought a car from my work, came from 4 hours away with a Uhaul trailer. While loading it, he somehow drove over the big lip and off the front of the trailer and got the car stuck, and also ripped the hitch half off of the truck because it was so rusty. It ended up damaging the radiator so he was screwed. Ended up having to call two tow trucks to get the car off the trailer. He then dropped the trailer off locally, and i was talking to him and he offered to trade the truck for the cost of the part/labor to replace the radiator. It was a Suzuki Grand Vitara, nobody around stocked one so he ended up driving the truck home while i waited for the new radiator. I ordered one online for $57 and it took me maybe 45 minutes to install. Its a 1998 K1500, 350/auto/3.73 post with 14 bolt rear. 150k miles, the guy maintained it very well. Frame is pretty much mint from front bumper to the rear wheels, beyond that is rough. The spare tire bracket is about to fall out. It also comes with an 8.5 foot Fisher plow, but i have to drive 4 hours to him and pick it up because he didn't want to risk driving that far with it hooked up. Either way, one hell of a deal! Im going to end up selling it to my Dad for a lot plow truck/wood hauler.
You must be registered for see images attach
Too bad it's not clean. Looks great still. I need to stumble across a deal like that in about 5 years.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
+1 for lower valence crew! I think they clean up the look of these trucks really nicely. On a farm beater or something closer to a dedicated off road vehicle I'd understand taking them off, but I think the majority of clean trucks look better with them.

I took this from a second floor window at my dad's the other day, for some reason it seems weird to see the truck from this angle.

You must be registered for see images
I'm jelly of your dad's place every time you post pictures of your truck there

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm jelly of your dad's place every time you post pictures of your truck there

It could be yours! :lol: He's thinking about selling it sometime in the next couple years. It's an awesome place, he's tired of having neighbors so close though.

Not going to lie, I'll be sad when he sells it. It's the coolest place I've ever lived by far. He built it himself back in '96 to house himself, my mom, my grandma, my sister, and me. One of the perks of running a construction business. Lots of things have changed since then and it's just him there by himself now. Too much house, not enough garage.

You can see the Suburban peeking out from the lower driveway, so the picture is on topic for the thread. :lol:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That picture is a few years old at this point. That Maple tree in the front yard was about 6" tall when we planted it there, now it's bigger than the house. Deer ate all but one leaf off of it one year, pretty amazing that it survived. Crazy how time flies.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It could be yours! :lol: He's thinking about selling it sometime in the next couple years. It's an awesome place, he's tired of having neighbors so close though.

Not going to lie, I'll be sad when he sells it. It's the coolest place I've ever lived by far. He built it himself back in '96 to house himself, my mom, my grandma, my sister, and me. One of the perks of running a construction business. Lots of things have changed since then and it's just him there by himself now. Too much house, not enough garage.

You can see the Suburban peeking out from the lower driveway, so the picture is on topic for the thread. :lol:

It's a beautiful house on great property from what I've seen. Unfortunately, I plan to be broke around the time he'll probably want to sell it so... maybe next time :lol:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's a beautiful house on great property from what I've seen. Unfortunately, I plan to be broke around the time he'll probably want to sell it so... maybe next time :lol:

I can relate, otherwise I'd have made him an offer already.

I'll be sure to pass the compliment along though, I'm sure he'll appreciate it! I told him @skylark said the grass in his yard looked nice one time and he got a kick out of that.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can relate, otherwise I'd have made him an offer already.

I'll be sure to pass the compliment along though, I'm sure he'll appreciate it! I told him @skylark said the grass in his yard looked nice one time and he got a kick out of that.
It looks great! If I think of it, I'll take pictures of our place in the morning and post them. They all will apply because it will be tough to post too many pictures that don't have a 400 in the background.