Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First pic of my daily rides together, besides the wifes burb. Looks like xmas in our driveway according to her with red white an green.
You must be registered for see images attach

Tiny Trucker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took the kids down the park for an ice cream and a play (its summer here) and had this sad face looking at me...

I am sure it is saying "Spend some money on me like you promised..." :(

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trying to figure out a cranking issue. It spins for 3 to 4 seconds before cranking then runs for maybe 2 to 3 seconds before it dies. But you can crank it immediately after it does this and it fires up as soon as you turn the key no issue.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trying to figure out a cranking issue. It spins for 3 to 4 seconds before cranking then runs for maybe 2 to 3 seconds before it dies. But you can crank it immediately after it does this and it fires up as soon as you turn the key no issue.
Check fuel pressure key on/engine off.
See how long it takes to prime up.
I've had a pump start going out on me and it did that. It took a couple seconds to prime.

Or easy way is just cycle the key 5 times before cranking. Turn key on for 3 seconds and off for 1 second. Repeat 5 times. If it fires right up, the check valve on the pump could be leaking or pump is getting weak and not priming up fast enough.

Sent from my HiDiNg PlAcE

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check fuel pressure key on/engine off.
See how long it takes to prime up.
I've had a pump start going out on me and it did that. It took a couple seconds to prime.

Or easy way is just cycle the key 5 times before cranking. Turn key on for 3 seconds and off for 1 second. Repeat 5 times. If it fires right up, the check valve on the pump could be leaking or pump is getting weak and not priming up fast enough.

Its builds/holds good pressure and has a new delco pump and mpfi injectors. It started taking 3 or 4 seconds of spinning to crank not too long after doing the injectors actually but just now started shutting off after cranking. It also has new cap,rotor,ignition coil and ignition control module all ac delco.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its builds/holds good pressure and has a new delco pump and mpfi injectors. It started taking 3 or 4 seconds of spinning to crank not too long after doing the injectors actually but just now started shutting off after cranking. It also has new cap,rotor,ignition coil and ignition control module all ac delco.

Hum.... that's gonna be a fun one...

Any codes?

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hum.... that's gonna be a fun one...

Any codes?

I go back to work tomorrow from Christmas vacation so im gonna get the guy in our truck shop to scan it for me. Could a vacuum leak cause it if the upper part of the intake didnt seal up good when i swapped injectors? Also sometimes theres a gassy smell which makes me want to lean towards a spark/ignition issue.

Reaction score
Just purchased this lovely rust free extended cab, title and all for $150. Not one speck of rusty metal anywhere on it(plenty of moss and forest grime though)
... I'm quite jealous of you southerners and your rust free trucks

*He said I can have the bed, but I have no use for the short box, if anyone on here is close to jersey and wants a rust free white bed let me know by next weekend.