Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
What the Daily looks like, well daily...
You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I go back to work tomorrow from Christmas vacation so im gonna get the guy in our truck shop to scan it for me. Could a vacuum leak cause it if the upper part of the intake didnt seal up good when i swapped injectors? Also sometimes theres a gassy smell which makes me want to lean towards a spark/ignition issue.
You might have an oil pressure interlock?

Reaction score
Is it normal to have injectors this oily?
You must be registered for see images attach

I'd say no. I've seen a good amount of black gunk in those intakes.mostly egr particles that solidified and get caked up.never seen liquid oil in there though.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might have an oil pressure interlock?
You may have to explain, I dont think I've ever even heard that term before.

I'd say no. I've seen a good amount of black gunk in those intakes.mostly egr particles that solidified and get caked up.never seen liquid oil in there though.
It was only the two front ones on the drivers side. And the second from the front is the one pictured it was the worst of the two

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
You may have to explain, I dont think I've ever even heard that term before.

It was only the two front ones on the drivers side. And the second from the front is the one pictured it was the worst of the two
It could be fuel mixing with some light varnish or even the carbon deposits.... If it's only the front two though, you could have oil entering the cylinder through the valve seals.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit