Custom fabrication designs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Figured I throw these up here as well!

You must be registered for see images attach

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
ok guys.. this is my first shot at it.. turned out "alright". it's a start

this is the first time I've used this program and i realized i made it when it wasn't in the front view, so it came out all crooked.. I'll get it figured out little by little..

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Nice work!

Thanks!

ok guys.. this is my first shot at it.. turned out "alright". it's a start

this is the first time I've used this program and i realized i made it when it wasn't in the front view, so it came out all crooked.. I'll get it figured out little by little..

Nice! I'm still coming up with designs for my front bumper so I haven't modeled any yet. I've never seen that Inventor Fusion program, how do you like it?

so realistic, you got skills man

Thanks man! I hope it plays a role in my career because I love it!

Oh and C2 if you're reading this, I've been working on your headache/roof rack

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Thanks!

Nice! I'm still coming up with designs for my front bumper so I haven't modeled any yet. I've never seen that Inventor Fusion program, how do you like it?

Thanks man! I hope it plays a role in my career because I love it!

Oh and C2 if you're reading this, I've been working on your headache/roof rack

Funny you should say that considering I just checked this thread to see if you had said any thing on it lol