Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not worth your while as I doubt many guys care about this, but...

I have a '95 2-door Tahoe. I'm tall and I like the AC blowing right in my face, but the dash vents aren't able to blow that high. I'd love some vents that'd let me raise their aim some.

joe

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Probably not worth your while as I doubt many guys care about this, but...

I have a '95 2-door Tahoe. I'm tall and I like the AC blowing right in my face, but the dash vents aren't able to blow that high. I'd love some vents that'd let me raise their aim some.

joe
hey joe,
We've had requests for the vents in the past but we don't like to do multi-part assemblies especially with small pin bosses. Thanks for reaching out though.

As a general update, we are now in the testing phase of the designed holley/custom dashes using a new manufacturing method that should prove to make parts at a much lower cost. Additionally, we are working on the door vent plate and a few other OBS goodies along side our normal work flow. These GMT parts tend to hit the back burner with production and testing with respect to the hotter markets of foxbodies and S10s, but we're working on them!

Jason Glover

Reaction score
@Wildblue19 Are you able to come up with something to locate a touchscreen where the dash cubby from a regular aftermarket stereo goes in an 88-94 dash? Either a way to extend the stock instrument bezel a few inches towards the passenger side or locating where the cubby goes is fine. I don’t care for stereo mounts in the center stack as they’re so inconvenient to operate lol

Jason Glover

Reaction score
@Wildblue19 Are you able to come up with something to locate a touchscreen where the dash cubby from a regular aftermarket stereo goes in an 88-94 dash? Either a way to extend the stock instrument bezel a few inches towards the passenger side or locating where the cubby goes is fine. I don’t care for stereo mounts in the center stack as they’re so inconvenient to operate lol
Plus, if you were able to come up with something that looks like it was made that way from factory (seamless) people would probably pay good money for it, I would!!