Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know what your print bed size is, but do you think you could print some center caps for Hummer H2 wheels that would fit over the hubs on the rear axles? I have seen quite a few people have used H2 wheels and other center caps. That works but still has the ridge where the original covers would go. I can provide all measurements and possibly even a sketchup of that section of the wheel.

Just saw your bed size and I believe this would be within the ranges.
Hi 52 Chevy, do you have a rough idea what the diameter of the caps are? I looked at some pics and it looks doable, however I am concerned that they wouldn't look very good not matching the chrome/brushed finish of the wheels as the polymers we use are paint to match. Not saying it isn't possible to match, but I haven't seen anyone take the parts we have and try to get them polished enough to blend in to an aluminum wheel.

reservoir dog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What about an overlay for the windshield defroster duct. Mine is missing some of the cross pieces. 88-94 dash.

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi 52 Chevy, do you have a rough idea what the diameter of the caps are? I looked at some pics and it looks doable, however I am concerned that they wouldn't look very good not matching the chrome/brushed finish of the wheels as the polymers we use are paint to match. Not saying it isn't possible to match, but I haven't seen anyone take the parts we have and try to get them polished enough to blend in to an aluminum wheel.
I am not positive, rough guess would be more than 9 inches. I can get that measurement. My wheels are black, so I didn't think about the brushed finish wheels.

reservoir dog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think he means a new grille for the dash that would fit into the hole to make it look good again.
Yes , this is it . I installed a dash cap a couple years ago from LMC, it just had the opening , I've noticed dash caps now have the defroster grill molded into them . I may end up pulling this one and installing a newer one if I don't find a better solution.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes , this is it . I installed a dash cap a couple years ago from LMC, it just had the opening , I've noticed dash caps now have the defroster grill molded into them . I may end up pulling this one and installing a newer one if I don't find a better solution.
I understand now. I don't think we could get a good scan of the grille to model off of without having access to the underside (the scanner needs to see the complete part from several perspectives to build a clean mesh). My dash is cracking too, so I might be in the market for a new cover as well. Would love to make the part but I think that one's not possible for us