Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92K5

Reaction score
Oh I just thought of a good one. 92-94 C/K Blazer driver side power window switch bezel. Suburbans are plentiful but it's impossible to find a 2-door switch bezel!

Like so, but without the rear window switches.... Hell maybe even the entire panel might not be too long..:

You must be registered for see images attach
Couldn't agree more! I've been searching for a good condition window switch bezel for quite some time and can't find any that aren't in worse shape then mine.

John

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

ellessroy

Reaction score
I've always preferred the GMC grill over Chevrolet. 88-94 recently replaced my 89 chevy with a 92 gmc and would love a bowtie to mount where the GMC letters bolt it. Or even a solid rectangular block that bolts in where the GMC does that a bowtie could be drilled and secured or adhered upon.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
I've always preferred the GMC grill over Chevrolet. 88-94 recently replaced my 89 chevy with a 92 gmc and would love a bowtie to mount where the GMC letters bolt it. Or even a solid rectangular block that bolts in where the GMC does that a bowtie could be drilled and secured or adhered upon.

Not to steal from him but they made the mexico market chevys with a gmc grille and bowtie emblem. Dunno if tbey available online though.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Just get a Mexico market grille; that's exactly what you're describing. I'd figure in Cali they should be easy to get. I see them around TX a bit.

Richard

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally found the rear audio controls that i disassembled. I could send u the shell to base something off of for the escalade consoles if guys would be interested in a cubby or delete plate.

Sure, if you dont have a use for it we could use it to make a model. We can send you a shipping label

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok, just had an epiphany for people like me who don't smoke or allow smoking in our vehicles.

For those of us that have the 4dr suv's (Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade), the ashtray's in the rear doors become trashcans for people. ****** me off when I find trash in it. Years ago someone had the balls to stick gum in it. But what to do w/ them?

W/ todays higher demand of need charging ports, especially on trips, I looking for places to stick some.

So my thought is this: 3D print the top half of the door ashtray w/ a flat top (basically as if the lid was molded in) w/ the mounting clips. drill the hole in the center of the top to mount your favorite usb port & paint to match or leave raw.

For those of us w/ Suburban's:
In the 3rd row seat side walls are 2 ashtray assemblies.
My thought is this: 3D print a flat plate w/ beveled outer edges the same or slightly larger diameter as the ashtray assembly. Then print a 2nd pc to mount to the inside of the panel, this pc would hold the j-clips that the screws would go into. Again, paint to match or leave raw. Drill hole in the center & mount your favorite usb port.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A popular mod is to swap these HVAC knobs out for a newer set from an express van:

They're a direct swap, however, the headlight knob requires some dremel modding because the newer knob doesn't fit the "selector rod":

Perhaps you could print a new shaft / rod that has a male end to fit the new style knob?
If you can't figure a way to make this mod work you don't need it

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok, just had an epiphany for people like me who don't smoke or allow smoking in our vehicles.

For those of us that have the 4dr suv's (Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade), the ashtray's in the rear doors become trashcans for people. ****** me off when I find trash in it. Years ago someone had the balls to stick gum in it. But what to do w/ them?

W/ todays higher demand of need charging ports, especially on trips, I looking for places to stick some.

So my thought is this: 3D print the top half of the door ashtray w/ a flat top (basically as if the lid was molded in) w/ the mounting clips. drill the hole in the center of the top to mount your favorite usb port & paint to match or leave raw.

For those of us w/ Suburban's:
In the 3rd row seat side walls are 2 ashtray assemblies.
My thought is this: 3D print a flat plate w/ beveled outer edges the same or slightly larger diameter as the ashtray assembly. Then print a 2nd pc to mount to the inside of the panel, this pc would hold the j-clips that the screws would go into. Again, paint to match or leave raw. Drill hole in the center & mount your favorite usb port.

3rd row good idea