Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Got some of the final prints in, in a raw finish. They are seriously beautiful and fit perfect. We can't wait to get these listed in a few days!

You must be registered for see images attach

Wow, that is straight up awesome! Will you be doing these in various common colors or just a base for us to paint? Either way, count me in for a fuse cover!

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Question for those requesting the USB lighter port - a 2 part design with a back plate and face plate would hide the screw holes, but drive cost up. A one part design is simpler and cheaper to produce. General thoughts on the appearance of the one-part design below?

Much better than the ugly arse ashtray!
I will buy 2 of those and a fuse cover for sure!

SouthernYankee

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
For guys looking for charge ports in the ash tray spot couldn’t you just swap out the current cigarette outlet for a usb outlet.

Also to OP would it be possible to make it a dual outlet style or something similar to the original hideaway door like you did on the fuse door?

Has anyone ever used the cassette hole for gauges or the flip side, converted the cubby hole for the factory radio into a gauge pod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For guys looking for charge ports in the ash tray spot couldn’t you just swap out the current cigarette outlet for a usb outlet.

In the front, yes. I believe these guys are talking about the second and third row ashtrays in Tahoes/Suburbans. No cig lighters back there.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score

Also to OP would it be possible to make it a dual outlet style or something similar to the original hideaway door like you did on the fuse door?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ashtray...

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok, just had an epiphany for people like me who don't smoke or allow smoking in our vehicles.

For those of us that have the 4dr suv's (Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade), the ashtray's in the rear doors become trashcans for people. ****** me off when I find trash in it. Years ago someone had the balls to stick gum in it. But what to do w/ them?

W/ todays higher demand of need charging ports, especially on trips, I looking for places to stick some.

So my thought is this: 3D print the top half of the door ashtray w/ a flat top (basically as if the lid was molded in) w/ the mounting clips. drill the hole in the center of the top to mount your favorite usb port & paint to match or leave raw.

For those of us w/ Suburban's:
In the 3rd row seat side walls are 2 ashtray assemblies.
My thought is this: 3D print a flat plate w/ beveled outer edges the same or slightly larger diameter as the ashtray assembly. Then print a 2nd pc to mount to the inside of the panel, this pc would hold the j-clips that the screws would go into. Again, paint to match or leave raw. Drill hole in the center & mount your favorite usb port.

I know in my two door Tahoe that the rear ashtrays are deformed from age and heat. Would love to have something to put in those holes that would actually be useful. A USB port and maybe a headphone jack.....

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, that is straight up awesome! Will you be doing these in various common colors or just a base for us to paint? Either way, count me in for a fuse cover!

We can do them raw for you to paint to match, matte black, or polished black. Post processing increases cost by a few %.