CRAP!!!!...Another one!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHO??

Reaction score
YAY!!! Just what ya'll needed huh?? yeah well it is what it is!.. Names Mike,Got me one of them there OBS EX Cab's... She's a 93 bagged on Nitrogen,20's.Billet steering wheel,Roll pan And I just recently shaved the stake pockets and antenna.. Also just put the 94+ grill in it (still need the little fender extenders).. any how on to a couple pics!!

You must be registered for see images attach

WHO??

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes fella's... One of my best friends put the truck together a couple years ago. And I had an 04 standard cab that I was building..well he wanted that 04 so he offered me the 93 and some cash and BAM !! we traded... one of the better trades I made..LOVE the truck!!! I have had several RCSB's in the past this is the first ex cab.. and absolutely love it!!..Although I am always on the look out for the next trade (I cant help it).......... on another note.. been diggin around on the site here and it's pretty bitchin I must say!!!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats a good looking truck. welcome