CRAP!!!!...Another one!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHO??

Reaction score
sweet truck Ive never seen on bagged with nitrogen.

Nitrogen is the way to go!!.. Especially here in Arkansas since we have some wicked cold winters..And the nitrogen will not freeze

Welcome & good looking truck. Future plans are?

I dunno.. I might shave the tailgate handle soon ...Dont really make any plans ..kind of a "Wing it" kinda guy.. like when I did the stake pockets... we were just hanging out in the body shop and I just started making fillers..Next thing I knew they were welded in and we were smearin mud!!!

Welcome, Nice truck Bro. I can see your part of Costly Obsessions Truck club. Where abouts are you from ?

Costly??....No I am in "Definite Obsessions".... I am the North West Arkansas chapter VP..... here ya go better pic of the logo.....

You must be registered for see images attach

WHO??

Reaction score
I am the one that activated your D.O. account "Severely Alt.Fab"... and have been waiting to see you post something and then the first thing you posted was the link to this site!! ..BITCHIN!!... I was hoping for some build posts!!!