what is it called and can I get one online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I need a part of the wire harness that plugs into the firewall on drivers side and runs to the rear of the frame and comnects to the taillight harness it also has the fuel pump wires and fuel gauge wires on it as well what is the right name for this harness so I can search for it and do you think I might be able to get one on ebay it is for a 92-94 gas extended cab long bed

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Your best bet for that harness is going to be to find a donor truck and pull the harness from it... Not sure if anyone sells the front to rear harness, as looking on ebay yielded me no results, though the rear lighting harness is still being made.

99xcss4

Reaction score
thanks for the reply I only need the front to back not the lighting one it plugs into sounds like a junk yard item hope I can get one

99xcss4

Reaction score
I have another question are the front to rear harness all the same and the lighting harness that it plugs into long or short or is it the other way around being the front to rear harness is short or long and the light harness it plugs in to are all the same?

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
I think the lighting harnesses are all the same, all the deals on eBay show it to be good for the entire GMT400 lineup. And based on what I know of the wiring back there, I'd say that's probably true.

99xcss4

Reaction score
so is fuel pump fuel gauge taillight harness the right name for it or is that wrong I have lots of googleing to do now

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't bet money they are all the same, odb1, odb2 feeding different gauges etc. same or similar wiring different pinouts. Sometimes not so apparent differences. You don't have an existing harness or damaged beyond repair? I have repaired some previously pretty hacked up rear harness's.