Cost of Body Work and a New Paint Job??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
2500/3500 depending on body work ..........I hate the prices these days I remember running around the body shops when i was young and all over were like 1000/1500 bucks I am still stuck on those prices in my mind but reality is 8/10 times you find that price your not gonna be happy in the end.

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The part that gets you with body work and paint is the labor. You can do a lot of the spraying yourself in your own garage, and even if it's your first time with some research and some cheap tools. The kicker is if you want it to look good be prepared to do ALOT of wet sanding, which can fix a lot of your learning mistakes, and when I say ALOT of sanding, I mean for days upon days per panel. I've seen guys spray their race bike plastics with rattle cans, but invest tons of work prepping and sanding and to an untrained eye the results look pretty damn spectacular.