Corvette buckets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irfangnosis

Reaction score
When I bought my C1500 W/T a little less than a year ago, I knew it had some issues despite being ridiculously low milage. One of the issues was the bench seat being tore up under the mexican blanket cover. I tried putting a 60/40 out of an extended cab in it and had some issues. I ended up putting some C5 or C6 Corvette seats in it. it took some effort but man are they comfortable. Now I have to figure out a console.

Attachments

• c1500 buckets1.jpg
    c1500 buckets1.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 25
  • c1500 buckets2.jpg
    c1500 buckets2.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 23

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hated those seats, but everyone's butt is different. Did you keep the adjustment motors? If you get any back and forth rocking you can fix it with some nylon washers on the adjustment nut thing.

Irfangnosis

Reaction score
I hated those seats, but everyone's butt is different. Did you keep the adjustment motors? If you get any back and forth rocking you can fix it with some nylon washers on the adjustment nut thing.

Yeah I am familure with the problems of the bases. I actualy had two clevises break and had to 3D print new ones.
these were spares I bought. Only a drivers power base and no bolster bladders.
I have to figure out which lines to put 12V to to see if they work. nobody on the Vette forum has come up with an answer yet.

Attachments

• corvette plug.jpg
    corvette plug.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 10