Core/Hurst NV3500 shifter install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just like humans, there are different types of balls. Hurst makes a composite, a plastic and one simply called "ivory".The difference between textures is minimal but there is a quality difference. Just grabbing any random ball may not be appropriate for all situations.You need your ball to fit right and be used properly. If you don't use your ball often then perhaps a colorful ball would be appropriate. Most common choices include pink, purple and blue balls. Just remember that the difference between pink and purple is how tight you grab the stick...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Just like humans, there are different types of balls. Hurst makes a composite, a plastic and one simply called "ivory".The difference between textures is minimal but there is a quality difference. Just grabbing any random ball may not be appropriate for all situations.You need your ball to fit right and be used properly. If you don't use your ball often then perhaps a colorful ball would be appropriate. Most common choices include pink, purple and blue balls. Just remember that the difference between pink and purple is how tight you grab the stick...

LMFAO!!!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score

Then you have Al with red ones from over use of the Palmla sisters. :rofl:

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

Markat666

Reaction score
Hey sewlow, you were right, our trucks are fairly identical. I've had my hurst/core shifter for about 8 months, and I agree, it's so much more like a muscle car shift, than the sloppy factory mechanism. What difference did the lithium grease make for you. I installed mine dry, and haven't had any issues, but if there's a noticeable difference, I'll pull mine back apart and add some. What do you think?