Compass/Temp mirros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dev will you be able to honor the first 8 in this thread that wanted some or is it just a free for all once you do get them?

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I know this has been posted somewhere on here- But...what vehicles do you get these out of??? And, is it a ***** to get the sensor and wiring out?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this has been posted somewhere on here- But...what vehicles do you get these out of??? And, is it a ***** to get the sensor and wiring out?

There in quite a few GM vehicles. Alot of the S10 Blazers, S10's, Safari's, optioned GMT400's, cadillacs, etc. The sensors are almost always on the core support, there easy to pull off, there on a clip through a hole in the front of the core support. I just cut the wires off about 10" from the temp sender so you have something to soldier to!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I will get as many as I can and go down the line from the first one that replied. I know I saw at least 6 up there but Im sure there is more. I will get as much wire as I can like 6 to 10 inches for you guys to splice to as far as running the wire from the mirror to the sensor that on you guys. When I get them home I will test them and take pics.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Excellent. I have noo idea how to install it but I remember seeing a thread on it a while back. Do want.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I believe the compass are in the mirror. If I cant find enogh dual mirrors for everyone would anybody want a compass mirror or just temp mirror just trying to think ahead.