Comp/Temp mirror install=airbag light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I added the updated mirror this weekend and I love it but since, I have the airbag light on. I know it grounds up on the t-stat housing and near the yellow plug under the dash but I didn't ham-hand anything during the install, so what else should I look for?
Although I had to remove the grill to install the temp sensor, I'm sure I didn't disturb the airbag sensors either.
What's up?

Thanks,
Brent

Reaction score
Nope, it's "on" as usual. I went home for lunch and disconnected the battery but didn't have much hope...it made no difference.
Brent

Reaction score
I looked around last night and noticed when I was looking for a switched 12v to power the mirrors, I accidentally plugged to one that was 12v all the time and accidentally grounded to that bracket that holds that silver air bag box (under the dash, right next to the yellow plug.) I reckon that would have done it. Any way to resolve that before I just pull the bulb out?
Thanks for the help,
Brent