coils and spindles drop question..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miked85

Reaction score
If i was to use 2inch drop coils and a set of spindles would i require new camber bolts to allow an alignment?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Don't forget to knock the slugs out of the upper A-arm mounts, if they haven't been done already. Requred to set the camber properly, especially on a lowered truck.
Why does GM not do this from the factory?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agreed, I remember seeing this body style have to get an alignment at the dealership brand new and have the slug's knocked out.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Any front-end alignment shop, that knows their stuff, should ask you if they've been taken out, when you make your appointment. I think that the alignment cost me an extra hour labor to get 'em knocked out on my '98 when I had it aligned for the first time. There is a tool to do it, but it's stupid expensive, so most alignment guys make their own.
If you've already got the front end apart to install springs/spindles, it's not a hard job to do.