coil over front SAS conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
now thats what I'm talking about.lol how does your truck sound the the stacks? I plan on running dual 6" stacks on my truck

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
now thats what I'm talking about.lol how does your truck sound the the stacks? I plan on running dual 6" stacks on my truck

well lets just say that when i am 400 ft away in the pit and standing on it, people cannot hear each other

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
this one was just off idle, no room to actually stand on it and was before i added a bit more to the motor ;) and still had the 40's on it
You must be registered for see images attach

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
$8800 and it doesn't even have functional 4wd and used a 10 bolt and that track par mount will rip right off the frame like that

axisT6

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did the very swap you are talking about, however I used leaf springs. I used a ford divorced NP205. That is a driver side case, but is easily converted to passenger. Another beauty of the ford case is that is the most plentiful of all the divorced cases and has the most favorable mounting spots.

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128085