Coil overs......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone did the coil over swap successfully and run it for a while? Mounting and reinforcement is easy task if had few suggestions also like to know what coilover and spring rate also. Like to heat suggested things "if could do over" kinda stuff.

Before everyone says to SAS it that's not what I'm waiting at moment since I'm only at 4" lift on new frame. Had no lift with 35s and no rubbing but I has previously cut bumper for 33s that were reversed out

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was also wondering if coilovers could possibly be added to the c1500, I’m thinking like a 4 link off-road/ Baja build

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I was also wondering if coilovers could possibly be added to the c1500, I’m thinking like a 4 link off-road/ Baja build

With a welder anything is possible. there are companies that make LTCA(long travel control arms) for our trucks for building a "prerunner" . That style of build is not my cup of tea so no clue on names of companies.