Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The 55’ needed some brake work and some wheels and tires.
You must be registered for see images attach
I had to haul it to town and when I got back I decided it would be easier to do the brakes on the trailer.
I rounded up a set of oe 55’ wheels but 2 had severe rot in the rim so I rehooped them with wider rims to run on the rear. I ran her with no caps for a while.
I got a stupid good deal on a set of 55-56 caps and popped them on. Tomorrow I’ll show what’s happening to my c2500.
Looks like a cop car....

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So my c2500 sat in the driveway for a while. I decided to pull the PYOs off and put them back on the 1500hd and slapped on some rollers. Later I bought another set of PYOs for $100 and swapped them on. I cleaned out all the junk that collected and started driving it again.
This was the last day I used it before parking it.
How it looked for a while.
Swapped on another set of PYOs and immediately started driving it again.
Did a full service and swapped on some new tires.

Last edited:

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After a week of driving I remember how much I hated stacking everything in the seat so I decided to finally do a bucket seat and console conversion. I pulled the grille out to restore it and just for fun I swapped my 90 grille in.
After way to much time looking around and passing up several that probably would have worked I grabbed these seats from a 99 cutlass for $67.
Not the best looking console or even my favorite console but for$15 I’ll take it. This thing has almost twice as much storage space as a Chevy console. I’m not a fan of using F@?d parts in my Chevy but I’ll make an exception.
This is the vehicle that shell not be named I got the console from.
I’ve had this 90 grille behind the house for a year, while pulling my grille out a light bulb turned on and I realized this was my chance to run it for a while. I’m not gonna lie, I like it.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
After a week of driving I remember how much I hated stacking everything in the seat so I decided to finally do a bucket seat and console conversion. I pulled the grille out to restore it and just for fun I swapped my 90 grille in.
After way to much time looking around and passing up several that probably would have worked I grabbed these seats from a 99 cutlass for $67.
Not the best looking console or even my favorite console but for$15 I’ll take it. This thing has almost twice as much storage space as a Chevy console. I’m not a fan of using F@?d parts in my Chevy but I’ll make an exception.
This is the vehicle that shell not be named I got the console from.
I’ve had this 90 grille behind the house for a year, while pulling my grille out a light bulb turned on and I realized this was my chance to run it for a while. I’m not gonna lie, I like it.
There's a bunch of those shovel nose '97-03 phords in the local yards in Houston, but I haven't been able to go to one since August (so no telling how complete the interiors may be). That 2001 King Ranch supercrew we had for a little while, had a spacious front console and comfortable seats. But for what it would have cost me, to fix everything on it, I was able to buy my crew cab(and get a much more capable truck outta the deal!).

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's a bunch of those shovel nose '97-03 phords in the local yards in Houston, but I haven't been able to go to one since August (so no telling how complete the interiors may be). That 2001 King Ranch supercrew we had for a little while, had a spacious front console and comfortable seats. But for what it would have cost me, to fix everything on it, I was able to buy my crew cab(and get a much more capable truck outta the deal!).
I saw several there but this was the only one that matched the seats so I grabbed it. What is awesome is a console is only $15. Seats are pretty affordable too, $33 no power and $45 power.

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my bucket seats in last week I forgot to post it. I used the measurements I found on here, the thing I did differently is I took the 4 bolts that held the Oldsmobile seats in and welded them to 4 3inch long pieces of angle iron. I used this setup to bolt the seats down and give plenty of surface area on the bottom side for safety. My next project is something I’ve been dreading. If you look closely at my black grille you can see the paint was flaking off. I temporarily swapped in my 90 grille and started on my original. I used paint stripper on it first to remove what I could then spent the day sanding. I finally have it ready for paint. I’m unsure if I want to go with a gun metal gray or if I want to try my hand at making a good looking white grille.
By the time I got done sanding for the day I forgot to take a picture. This was after paint stripper and a wash. I’m probably gonna paint this thing gun metal gray or something very similar.