Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What motorhome? One of these?

Turbo 425 is the wrong wheel drive BOP tranny from a 70's Buick Riviera, Caddy Eldorado, Olds Toronado.

I just gotta know, what the heck are you gonna build?
It was a little newer then that. I have got conflicting info about the name some call it a th425 and some call it a th475.
You must be registered for see images attach
This is it.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
It was a little newer then that. I have got conflicting info about the name some call it a th425 and some call it a th475.
You must be registered for see images attach
This is it.
We'll...the bottom (pan) is a turbo 400, but I never saw one with a drum parking brake on it. Maybe it is a 475? Old school version of the Allison?

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I broke my phone so i have not been able to post pictures but my 99' Sonoma is coming along. It seems it is going to make a nice driver. It is my first vehicle with no mods what so ever. I am definitely excited for this one. once Apple stops giving me every excuse in the world why they cant replace my 5 month old phone i can get back to posting pictures.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The guy I got the Sonoma from said it has a 4l60 with the large output shaft. I have never heard of such a thing. Anyone have any idea what he’s talking about. I was under the impression all 4l60s had the same output size and the 4l80 was the one with a larger shaft.
As far as I know, those (4L60e) were all 27 spline...