Clutch Assembly options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Klassen

Reaction score
I've been looking high and low for a clutch pedal assembly that fits a 96. Are there any other options people have had success with? I'm swapping in a t56 to what was originally an auto.

DarioGMC

Reaction score
Hi Klassen, i've got the same problem. Last months i asked at a ton on american scrapers on ebay and i've neve been able to find one. So with my brother we decided to do the following way :

We bought a brand new clutch pedal on ebay, and for the bracket we'll make our own with the milling machine. Next days we'll start to try. So, follow my truck's thread.

Klassen

Reaction score
Hi Klassen, i've got the same problem. Last months i asked at a ton on american scrapers on ebay and i've neve been able to find one. So with my brother we decided to do the following way :

We bought a brand new clutch pedal on ebay, and for the bracket we'll make our own with the milling machine. Next days we'll start to try. So, follow my truck's thread.
Thanks for the input. I'll definitely be following your thread