Classic Procharger kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
I know they used to make Procharger kits for these trucks, has anybody used one? I know theyre expensive and probably not worth it for the power, but I want to do it to be different from all of the LS swaps. Do they still make them anymore? I know its stupid to try and procharge a TBI 350 but its all in the sake of standing out really. (I know its a 454 in the pic, the kit is for both)
You must be registered for see images attach

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to STS my 454 vortec!! One day LOL. Turbo out of engine bay, I can keep my JBA headers and easy to plumb for oil!

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
I've never done it but the EBL Flash-II can run up to 3 bar boost so, I'd say so. Keep in mind the TBI has injectors so it doesn't rely on vacuum like a normal carb would.

https://www.dynamicefi.com/EBL_Flash.php
Exactly why I say to carb swap. I dont know how much those injectors can do but if you put a 4bbl blow through carb you could get some decent numbers

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's exactly why I'd say to keep the TBI system, ha ha. Playing with fuel pressure and/or injector size you can get pretty much whatever you want. With a carb, how would you compensate for altitude and/or temperature variations?

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
That's exactly why I'd say to keep the TBI system, ha ha. Playing with fuel pressure and/or injector size you can get pretty much whatever you want. With a carb, how would you compensate for altitude and/or temperature variations?

Good point, computers know what to do better than me. One day ill pick up a daily and REALLY invest time into this truck, including a procharger kit and full engine rebuild

Uncle Ben

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a used procharger kit for my truck. Currently doing supporting mods getting ready to install it. It’s a used kit so it’s missing a few pieces. Hope to get it up and running this summer.