Chrome GMC Grill (cheap and easy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
AWESOME :lol: got any more pics yet???? I want to see the whole truck with the new grill on in the light!

Get off my junk! lol haha we actually just got bombed with snow so the truck is tucked in the garage!! Promise pics will come!

Last edited:

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
i was thinking of this mod today,,, i was out side looking at my truck wondering if could cut off my GMC logo and smoothing it out so i could just run straight pieces the whole way across,,

half assed cut his factory logo out and replaced it with straight bars you may check his build thread.. he ended up using an old school gmc logo in the end but omit the logo and you would have what your looking to do

yup

You must be registered for see images attach

It would look just like the $30 eBay billet grills guys...

This is what I would suggest, just spend the $30-40 on a billet grille. You'd already be out $15 on the chrome strips. Plus the extra work cutting up the grille and fill in the pieces isn't worth it.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Two guys today as gas station asking where I got my grille, standing next to their bombed out gmt400s lol, told them I thought they all came that way!?!

AWESOME :lol: got any more pics yet???? I want to see the whole truck with the new grill on in the light!

X2.... this truck is sounding pretty nice.

just going to post this here as there is no chevy grilles in this thread yet

You must be registered for see images

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
has anyone done the vertical part of the chevy grille?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
you should do this to yours, Scott! It comes off easy enough and you got tons of money to get rid of

The idea is in my head :lol: How many feet of horizontal plastic is in the chevy grilles?