Chrome GMC Grill (cheap and easy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Well I bought two rolls of this stuff today from walmart I think it was like 9.99 a roll and theres 18 feet per roll hopefully I can get it done tomorrow.... looks like im going to be the first to try this on and old style gmc grill, guess ill post pics when its done :shrug:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
sounds good Dean :cheers:

try and get before and after pics of the same place/angle and everything if ya can :D

Will do sir like I said who knows if itll even look good with how different the old style grill is but ill be the gineau pig and try it out first lol

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I bought two rolls of this stuff today from walmart I think it was like 9.99 a roll and theres 18 feet per roll hopefully I can get it done tomorrow.... looks like im going to be the first to try this on and old style gmc grill, guess ill post pics when its done :shrug:

For $10 more you could have got the ebay 13 bar billet insert....

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's mine. I did it about 2 years ago and still shining!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
that looks great man!

@ P2- maybe so, but maybe he doesn't want the full billet look :shrug: and you could also look at it as being 30% cheaper

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
For $10 more you could have got the ebay 13 bar billet insert....

I know... and depending how it looks I may still go that route, although I'm trying to avoid it

that looks great man!

@ P2- maybe so, but maybe he doesn't want the full billet look :shrug: and you could also look at it as being 30% cheaper

tis the truth I want to retain my gmc logo....money wasn't the deciding factor here being slightly different was, everybody here with a gmc has a billet insert

Sent from my static android

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know... and depending how it looks I may still go that route, although I'm trying to avoid it

tis the truth I want to retain my gmc logo....money wasn't the issue here being slightly different was, everybody here with a gmc has a billet insert

Sent from my static android

Great now I'm a sheepole :bawl:

:jester:

An you could put the logo back on the billet one if you wanted....