Chrome GMC Grill (cheap and easy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
How many feet was the roll? 10 feet?

Wal-Mart or Autozone should have it and it should say on the package. Next time your in there just be sure to check out the cheapo-add on section. They sell it as door trim iirc, but we have a much more BA use for the product, LOL

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Wal-Mart or Autozone should have it and it should say on the package. Next time your in there just be sure to check out the cheapo-add on section. They sell it as door trim iirc, but we have a much more BA use for the product, LOL

Hey now, that's where I got my $10 POS exhaust tip :lol:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yeah, the uhh... "stainless" steel has already started rusting and discoloring :lol:

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like chrome but hate cheap chrome like that. It took 2 weeks for a tip to be junk when a 15 year old bumper got smashed last year and it hasn't rusted yet on my truck. You woulda thought it had cracked the chrome on the bumper.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I like chrome but hate cheap chrome like that. It took 2 weeks for a tip to be junk when a 15 year old bumper got smashed last year and it hasn't rusted yet on my truck. You woulda thought it had cracked the chrome on the bumper.

I like chrome too, but not too much chrome. That is the only thing keeping me from doing this mod the thread is about :lol: