Chrome GMC Grill (cheap and easy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh wow,, i looked on there the other day and was only findthing them for around 100,,, i thought to myself :think::wtf:

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Two guys today as gas station asking where I got my grille, standing next to their bombed out gmt400s lol, told them I thought they all came that way!?!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Two guys today as gas station asking where I got my grille, standing next to their bombed out gmt400s lol, told them I thought they all came that way!?!

AWESOME :lol: got any more pics yet???? I want to see the whole truck with the new grill on in the light!

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was thinking of this mod today,,, i was out side looking at my truck wondering if could cut off my GMC logo and smoothing it out so i could just run straight pieces the whole way across,,

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
i was thinking of this mod today,,, i was out side looking at my truck wondering if could cut off my GMC logo and smoothing it out so i could just run straight pieces the whole way across,,

half assed cut his factory logo out and replaced it with straight bars you may check his build thread.. he ended up using an old school gmc logo in the end but omit the logo and you would have what your looking to do

Sent from my static android

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score

I wondered this myself- I bet you could dremel it out of there.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
half assed cut his factory logo out and replaced it with straight bars you may check his build thread.. he ended up using an old school gmc logo in the end but omit the logo and you would have what your looking to do

Sent from my static android

yea ill have to check it out,,

I wondered this myself- I bet you could dremel it out of there.

i bet if done right it could look damn good

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would look just like the $30 eBay billet grills guys...