Carazy's Twin Turbo 6.0 AWD BURB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude I want your cat eyes/ evil eyes grill so damn badly....what do ya want for it?....

It is priceless man. That gives my truck the attitude it has lol. I was told when I snagged it 10 yrs ago from zmotive.com that it was the last one of their inventory and it was discontinued. Not sure how true it was but I went to many national shows and I was the only one to have it.

Thanks again for all the kind comments. Truck is on jackstands and going to not rush and pull the trans and transfer case out after work when I get a second the next couple nights. It is going to be fun doing this project home instead of the shop. the shop is an hour away from where I live so it was a pain to do projects or sidework staying late then have to commute or going up on days I had off.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Any video of that beast doing wheelies? Bad ass 400 man I love it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to try taking a video of the vhs footage of it. Thats why the quality is so poor that is a pic of the video on pause.

Anyone on here interested in the engine or whipple or both? Be perfect for those with a tbi setup already. I don't really see many members on here from Jersey? I just rather selling it local than dealing with the ebay hassle.

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put my 454 in too I can make you a nice package deal! The 454 only has 40k since build!

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
God the gas must last like 4 days lol. My built 350 can go through some gas if you try to

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got about an hour on it last night draining all fluids, driveshaft out, crossmember and mount. Prob get the tcase and tranny tonight or tomorrow.

My crew helping get this project moving.

You must be registered for see images