Canadian Eh.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldy57

Reaction score
New to this site from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada. This is my 98 GMC I picked up a few months ago. Bought from 84 year old original owner. It is in very nice shape, 67,000KM (42,000MILES) 5L motor. Never seen snow, parked in a garage since new. This was his cottage truck and hardly saw city driving. A few days before he sold it he brought it to the city to sell and some one backed into the rear by the bumper, will get fixed this winter. I love lowered trucks but am not sure what I will do with this one. I have new tires and mint SS style wheels for it that will go on.
You must be registered for see images attach

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Welcome!

Do you know how CANADA got its name??

After the USA gained independence and got named the USA, Canada wanted a strong 3-letter acronym name also. So they sent out a poll to get the favorite letters from all of the citizens in the country and when the results came in they held a huge rally to announce the new acronym. The announcer came out and read the first one... C, Eh. Then the next one... N, Eh. And finally the last one... D, Eh. The transcript writer was from Europe and wrote down everything the announcer said and thats how CANADA got its name :)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I couldnt imagine not playing in the snow in my truck, unfathomable. I wonder what the former owner played in the snow with. prolly a jeep or something.
Probably a 'Ski-Doo', eh, 'cause, well...
J.A.Bombardier, a Canadian, invented the first practical snow machine.
To the old-old Canadian OLD farts, there is no other brand. To them, the rest of the manufacturers are just copy-cats.
Besides, Bombardier had no real competition until the '60's, anyways.

Last edited: