Can someone please paintmatch my grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Oh ok well I'll go safe with two then. I've found that the expensive clear at Wally World is equal to the more expensive clear from the paint websites where I order paint, gonna grab a can of it and spray it all on then light wet sand with 1500.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Hey Chris, i just had the idea, maybe you could attach two black CB whips on the sides of your toolbox like Jake has on all his trucks. Could potentially complete that hardcore look, IMO!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Hey Chris, i just had the idea, maybe you could attach two black CB whips on the sides of your toolbox like Jake has on all his trucks. Could potentially complete that hardcore look, IMO!

he should totally do it!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I have two black CB whips that just arrived today...my new box is low profile though. I've found a way to mount them to the bed just behind the box on the edges that won't make me push the toolbox forward though. I have a pic of this setup saved at work I'll post it tomorrow.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
low profile tool box :nono: you could mount them between the box and front of the bed and just have the box sit back a few inches