Can someone please paintmatch my grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here you go!
I think i will leave this here too.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Not going to lie, i had a hard time seeing what it owuld look like.. i thought chrome was your only way.. but Dawm this looks awesome! the color matched grille with the chrome bumper looks nice! i dont even mind the moldings on your truck... Oh wait, you got a new bumper too right... ?

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not going to lie, i had a hard time seeing what it owuld look like.. i thought chrome was your only way.. but Dawm this looks awesome! the color matched grille with the chrome bumper looks nice! i dont even mind the moldings on your truck... Oh wait, you got a new bumper too right... ?

Sorry i had to upload the second one since i forgot about it for a sec.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Thanks! And haha yeah the bumper will be here in 8 weeks or so. If I'm going to change the grill, I want to do it before that comes in. That last pic looks sick...think I need to do this.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I should be good with one spray can of my Medium Blue Metallic paint right? Going to leave the "grill" part black and paint what is now chrome bars on a new black grill I just ordered.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I should be good with one spray can of my Medium Blue Metallic paint right? Going to leave the "grill" part black and paint what is now chrome bars on a new black grill I just ordered.

If i remember right, i used two full cans of flat black, and a little less than one full can of gloss on my grille, if that helps.