c-notch question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casey916

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have to tear down the axle to weld on it. The rear end was all apart for a complete rebuild. It was just easier to move in & out while it was empty.
I had to replace an axle bearing & things morphed from there into a full-blown diff rebuild with an Eaton 'posi', 3.73's, Moser axles, custom frame notch, some frame boxing, boxing of the box's crossmember notch, upper shock mount relocation, custom sway bar mounts, those spring perches & the new lower plates. Oooops!

Agree on the pinion angle. Buddy that had the shop I was working in, set that up.
So may I ask who did your custom sway bar and how and why excalty did.you do the upper shock relocation amd do you have any pictures

hot_rod4

Reaction score
So may I ask who did your custom sway bar and how and why excalty did.you do the upper shock relocation amd do you have any pictures

I have found this thread super resourceful. I plan to build out mine almost exactly like sewlow minus the swaybar.