Bye Bye Boggers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GLWS!

Now I have your number! :evillol: :secret:

Guess this means its on the way to daily driver status???

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
GLWS!

Now I have your number! :evillol: :secret:

Guess this means its on the way to daily driver status???

thanks!

as long as you dont start calling me in the middle of the night! haha

yes, im thinking now, sell these wheels & tires(+1000), rebuild front end(-$650), buy an RCX(-$950), buy the 17 GMC's and the MudCRAPlers(-$800), probably remove the B.L.

so thats roughly $1400 to make it a DD

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
How come you don't use the 2wd as a DD?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks!

as long as you dont start calling me in the middle of the night! haha

yes, im thinking now, sell these wheels & tires(+1000), rebuild front end(-$650), buy an RCX(-$950), buy the 17 GMC's and the MudCRAPlers(-$800), probably remove the B.L.

so thats roughly $1400 to make it a DD

What all are you rebuliding/replacing in the front end? I did all balljoints, tierods and adjusters, idler and bracket, pitman, and sway bar bushings and end links, all MOOG for about $500 iirc through rock auto. I would recommend extended braided lines for your brakes as well......

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
What all are you rebuliding/replacing in the front end? I did all balljoints, tierods and adjusters, idler and bracket, pitman, and sway bar bushings and end links, all MOOG for about $500 iirc through rock auto. I would recommend extended braided lines for your brakes as well......

I am getting all of these parts plus front brake pads, rotors & spark plugs. i actually already have a new pitman arm, just not installed. all from rock auto. and i mistyped the total is $550.

Link to Brake lines?