Burbalade's 2000 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
What are those mirrors?

Dodge tow mirrors, I'm certainly not the first one to do the swap. I usually find wiring easy but this fuckery has burned out three mirror switches so they're manual for now.

i'm not sure how to feel about this LOL
It looks uncertain of its purpose now.

The extra lights are nice and it's handy having the winch on a DD instead of a parked project, but the Warn Classic does not in any way fit the styling of the Escalade and a stock bumper will be going back on it when I find one the same color.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Tires were occasionally rubbing on bumps and the weight of the Warn bumper and winch maxed out the keys just getting it back up to the height it was at before. Now I could just get aftermarket keys to get an inch or two past factory height even with the weight, but that kills out down travel and worsens CV angles. So... I found a Rancho 2-3" kit.

Front currently sits about 1" lower than the rear measuring by the body lines. So the plan is to set the front lift to 2" which should keep the ride quality while the rear will get my $5 factory 1 1/8" blocks. Just need to pick up longer u bolts, or I might do a u bolt flip.

You must be registered for see images attach

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn that looks good! Not sure how I missed this, but glad I found it!

Did Rancho ever make a 2 to 3" kit for K2500/K3500s? Or was it just for 1/2 tons?

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
that looks like a good buy for 1700. you could probably double or triple your investment once its running good and cleaned up. looks like whoever owned it watched alot of viva la bam lol

yes but now more than that if basically everything is good obviously you scored huge on the body! I own a 2000 same color but I have an like 50/50 glass n gate split better everyone has there likes lol. But damn very nice and awesome your going to do her back good they only made 50,000 of em so I bet it’s about half of that bye now! And if or when hopefully never you part her out or anything to that affect please drop me a line!!! If you haven’t found out why already you will soon enough good luck and great buy!!!!