Burbalade's 2000 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Picked up a 2000 Escalade for $1700, 124k obviously not highway miles. No start, seems to have spark but no fuel. My guess is the spider injection but I need to test the fuel pressure. It had too many of the options I wanted for me to pass it up. Silver Sand with barn doors and chrome GMT800 Escalade 17s.

Probably not going to be much of a build but I'll be doing a little bit to it here and there. There's always room for improvement.

You must be registered for see images attach

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow great find. Do u plan on doing anything with the drivers seat or the steering wheel?

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Driver's seat bottom is for sure getting replaced. I'd like to do both front seats completely but obviously that gets expensive fast. Steering wheel I'm not sure about, that's not something I'd do myself so I'll have to look into it.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like it's in pretty good shape. A little TLC and she'll make a fine daily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Once it's running and driving the way I want it, the hardest part is swapping out the cracked dash and that's just time consuming. Nothing that needs fixing is too hard or expensive to do.

Keeping IFS and leaving keys alone so it should be a good comfy DD that's capable enough.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
that looks like a good buy for 1700. you could probably double or triple your investment once its running good and cleaned up. looks like whoever owned it watched alot of viva la bam lol

Kingjames

Reaction score
Picked up a 2000 Escalade for $1700, 124k obviously not highway miles. No start, seems to have spark but no fuel. My guess is the spider injection but I need to test the fuel pressure. It had too many of the options I wanted for me to pass it up. Silver Sand with barn doors and chrome GMT800 Escalade 17s.

Probably not going to be much of a build but I'll be doing a little bit to it here and there. There's always room for improvement.

Very clean