Bumper Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
That thing must weigh a ton, any issues with it? I wouldn't mind one similar without the brush guard.

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It doesn't weigh as much as you think. I still lift it on and off by myself. It may be around 150-200. . . The brush guard just made it easier to put on lol.

Didn't have any real issues. A word of advice though, if you're going to build one start with a main section already mounted on the truck. Once you have your mounts done right then you can start tacking in all of the pieces all the way around, or bending if you did what I did and made the whole center section out of one piece.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I'm gonna have one made and powder coated eventually. Looking at about $400. Really like the finished product of yours. I was hesitant with the cardboard mockup. Turned out great.

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna have one made and powder coated eventually. Looking at about $400. Really like the finished product of yours. I was hesitant with the cardboard mockup. Turned out great.

If you can get one made and powder coated for $400 that would be a great deal. powder coat would be about 100-150 and the steel would probably be about the same.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
If you can get one made and powder coated for $400 that would be a great deal. powder coat would be about 100-150 and the steel would probably be about the same.
I was thinking the same that's pretty cheap

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know its been forever but I finally had some time to work on this beast...hopefully I can finish it this week and get it powdercoated.

Added light pockets and brackets.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach