Bumper Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
would you mind if I copied your Cardboard design to see what it looks like on my truck?

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
Not sure yet if I'm going to make a rear bumper or not. It's definitely crossed my mind. As for making others, I've been considering it. It all depends on my schedule. I go to school in the day and work evenings so I'll see how quick this one goes and then make a decision as to whether to make others or not.

95chev I'm 10 minutes from you in Fremont. I'll get ahold of you when I'm done and you can check it out and maybe just give you my cardboard cut-outs.

Awesome! Thanks man

98k15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any way you could send me some dimensions, I've been looking for one like this to build as a project in shop class. If you could that would be much appreciated!

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there any way you could send me some dimensions, I've been looking for one like this to build as a project in shop class. If you could that would be much appreciated!

Sorry man ..... been a little busy. I will try and get you some measurements soon.

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally worked on the bumper some more....thing has been sitting in the garage for months.
You must be registered for see images attach