bumper build question

should I add a pre-runner bar?

• yes

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • no

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baker82

Reaction score
thanks everyone. if i had to guess id say around 130 150 pounds. its pretty light. i just used all 3/16 steel and 3/8 steel for the mounts.

Do you have any dimensions on the center and center angles and top plate. Im looking to do ssomething similar for my rclb.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont really have any angles. i just started with card board. the 4 center pieces like where my lisence plate mounts were 24 inches wide. thats sorta where i started and i just built from there.
here is how i started out:
You must be registered for see images attach

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
This bumper fits your truck perfectly! I wish i had the disposable income and tools to do something like this. Soon enough though. You are really talented man. May i ask what you do for a living?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Too bad this wasn't blueprinted. I'd love to have one like this. Looks great

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah... if i had more time on my hands i would have blue printed it and gave the prints away. I sorta have 2 things going at once here. i work my normal job and when i get home i work on snowmobile running boards i build to sell so i dont have much extra time on my hands.