Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I have State Farm for everything, I get multi line discounts on the cars/house. Full coverage on the 2 trucks and Envoy, parking on the Z06, camper and trailer are dirt ass cheap. I don't run insurance on the race car, not worth it IMO. Haven't wadded it up yet and can likely rebuild cheaper than what they'd charge on such a thing. I'm old as balls now too at 36, so that helps, but **** starts hurting more too so it's a tradeoff. I recommend wearing pants as opposed to whatever you're doing now around the GF. :D

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have State Farm for everything, I get multi line discounts on the cars/house. Full coverage on the 2 trucks and Envoy, parking on the Z06, camper and trailer are dirt ass cheap. I don't run insurance on the race car, not worth it IMO. Haven't wadded it up yet and can likely rebuild cheaper than what they'd charge on such a thing. I'm old as balls now too at 36, so that helps, but **** starts hurting more too so it's a tradeoff. I recommend wearing pants as opposed to whatever you're doing now around the GF. :D

She jokes around about that stuff but I really won't own a ton of vehicles, probably 2 or 3 trucks, a Jeep, and maybe a racecar. And then whatever I buy, fix, and sell of course

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NO!!! she doesn't. It's called testing the waters for the future. She was just gauging your reaction right now is all. Before you know it she'll be telling you how many testicles you're allowed to have at one time.

Nah, it isn't coming down to that, she knows I'm too stubborn to give in:lol:

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anything the state won't let me own a ton of vehicles cause of registration fees and taxes on ****